Northrop Grumman Cyberspace Planner in Suffolk, Virginia
Requisition ID: 18005304
Location(s): United States-Virginia-Suffolk
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman is seeking a motivated professional to join our team as a Cyberspace Planner. This position is located in Suffolk, VA.
Provide cyberspace and joint operations doctrinal support to the Joint Staff Joint Exercise Division (JExD) Cyberspace Operations (CO) Branch.
Duties and responsibilities include:
1. Assist with development of exercise training objectives to focus IO and cyber training during joint training events.
2. Attend exercise planning conferences and assist exercise designers with the development of cyberspace MSEL injects.
3. Serve as MSEL Manager during Joint Training exercises.
4. Produce Exercise Control Group (ECG) training plans, White Cell presentations, and conference reports.
5. Prepare storyline charts, develop ECG Floor Plans, determine role playing requirements, and prepare Red Team Plans and Rules of Engagement.
6. Produce Road-to-Crisis document, Ground Truth document, Threat Assessment, and OPFOR Campaign Plan.
7. Develop and maintain branch Information Management/Knowledge Management Plan.
8. Maintain repository of key Information Operations and Cyberspace Operations documents and products.
9. Attend coordination meetings, provide After Action Review inputs and out-brief slides, and complete post conference reports.
1. Must possess a Bachelor's degree. Additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement.
2. Must be f ormer military with a minimum of 10 years of service, with proven performance in increasingly senior leadership positions - branch of service is not material.
3. Must possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting Cyberspace/Information Operations.
4. Must possess working knowledge of JTIMS JMSEL and Joint Exercise Control Group procedures.
5. Must be willing and able to travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations as required by the Program.
6. Must possess a current U.S. Passport.
7. Must possess a current Top Secret Clearance and be SCI eligible.
8. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
1. JS J7 Exercise experience.
2. Extensive experience with operations centers, planning cells, and operational planning teams.
3. Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office products.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Cyberspace Planner
Requisition ID: 18005304