Honeywell Lead Reliability Engineer - E&I in Colonial Heights, Virginia
Lead Reliability Engineer - E&I
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Develop and implement programs and actions to improve reliability of E&I equipment across Honeywell's Performance and Materials Division. You will identify gaps in reliability programs and support improvements by bringing the technical guidance and training necessary to support reliability of E&I equipment. You will work personnel to develop a culture of reliability. You will implement systems to monitor reliability of E&I equipment and programs to identify opportunities and track improvements. You will support investigation of keynote failures and develop corrective actions.
Drive Honeywell Performance and Materials facilities to achieve world class reliability of Electrical and Instrumentation equipment.
Instill a culture of Reliability with Leadership and Site Personnel.
Mentor personnel on how to prepare Reliability Control Plans for critical equipment with focus on PM/PdM activities, Routine Surveillance and Repair activities.
35 Perform reliability reviews and implement improvements
25 Site support on E&I technical concerns
25 Mentor site resources and programs on how to prepare and execute E&I Reliability Programs
15 Facilitate E&I Center of Excellence to identify, develop and share best practices
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 8 + years of hands on experience with Reliability Engineering in heavy industry settings.
- Master's Degree or advanced professional certification
- Working knowledge of NFPA 70, 70B, 70E & IEEE guidelines and practices.
- Capable of analyzing data from equipment history records (SAP, equipment files, vendor research) as basis for reliability plans. Experience with Six SIGMA Green Belt tools and process.
- Experience in Electrical Equipment and Instrumentation reliability techniques and programs i.e. electrical power distribution equipment (transformers, switchgear, motor control centers, electric motors, cabling, process instrumentation (sensor elements, transmitters, control valves) and Safety Instrumented Systems).
- Experience on electrical power distribution systems and equipment.
- Knowledge in the use and application of NDT technologies (IR, Ultrasonic Testing, Partial Discharge)
- Knowledge of ISA guidelines and practices
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to consistently demonstrate business impact and continuous drive for improvement
- Ability to influence peers and cross-functional teams to deliver optimal outcomes
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions in an ambiguous environment
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req136220
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 15801 Woods Edge Rd, Interstate 95 (Exit 58), Colonial Heights, VA 23834 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.